Our consultancy services bring you access to cutting edge academic chemistry development, our knowledge and techniques, which we have developed from solving complex problems in collaborative projects and our own in-house research and development over the past 22 years.
We can offer you assistance with process development and technology transfer. Whatever the size of your company, we can help scale up your processes, and enable you to deliver to the highest standards. We can also guide you through GMP/GLP providers for commercial applications.
- Heterocyclics, alkaloids and Indoles
- Boronic acids & esters and phosphates
- Organometallic ligands & catalysts
- Nucleotides & nucleosides
- Fluorinated compounds
Analytically skilled in:
- Multinuclear NMR (500 MHz)
- X-ray crystallography
De-risk your research while you continue operations
Modern equipment facilitating chemical processes
In our well-equipped laboratory we are able to carry out challenging and complex synthetic chemistry.
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Equipped with an array of analytical instrumentation
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern chemistry
- A team of highly renowned academic advisors enable AF ChemPharm to resolve the most complex and demanding problems and processes
Custom synthesis services, chemistry outsourcing
We can work from a synthetic route supplied by you or develop our own pathway to your desired target compound and should it be required we will take it all the way to GMP production, ready for your clinical trial.
Our R&D capability, coupled with scale-up expertise, allows us to meet your demands at the scale you require. We are proud of our large client portfolio, which spans a range of industries from pharmaceutical, biotech, electronics & academia. Quality, on-time delivery and tailored personal service are all key aspects of working with us at AF ChemPharm.